Welcome to my Raindrops on Roses Watercolor Demonstration & Lecture. This is a 2 hour Zoom event suitable for all levels.
Paint-along or watch during this 2 hour, online lecture and demo. The focus of our time together is to gain an understanding of how the three-dimensional effects of water droplets and the luminous, visual sensation of rose petals are achieved in watercolor paint. Reddest Rose in Rain will be the artwork referenced in this is class, which is a primer for more in-depth modules of this workshop series, which is a good place to begin. People from all over the world will be participating and all levels are welcomed.
You'll be receiving a link to several downloads so that you can prepare ahead of time if you wish. You'll also be receiving a link to the recording so you can watch again at your leisure.
• Date: Choose a date from the dropdown menu above.
Class Time #1 - 10AM-12PM EST (Eastern Standard Time, US), 2PM-4PM GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), 7AM-9AM PST (Pacific Standard Time, US)
Class Time #2 - 8PM-10PM EST (Eastern Standard Time, US), 6PM-8PM GMT (Greenwich Mean Time), 5PM-7PM PST (Pacific Standard Time, US)
• Duration: 2 hours
• Platform: ZOOM. Attendee's should be able to download and use the Zoom Meeting Platform (free). Leslie Montana is not responsible for technical issues on the attendee's side.
• Location: Your computer. You'll receive a link via email to join the live Zoom webinar. Please log on a few minutes early to make sure you're connected and ready to go.
• A page with PDF Download Links will be emailed to you so you can prepare ahead of time. It contains a suggested list of materials, a line drawing you can print out and use to follow along, instructions on how to best use it, along with other helpful information. You should receive an email within approximately 24 hours of purchase.
• After this class you'll receive a link to the recording so you can watch again at your leisure. It will be available for approximately 2 weeks from the time your class is held.
• You'll be able to ask questions in this format, but please be aware I may not be able to respond to everyone right away.
I look forward to seeing you online.
If you'd like to use PayPal please click here.
Questions, please email.