Continuation Raindrops on Roses workshop. This series is for those who have completed the introductory intensive and would like to continue at greater depth.
• Length of Series: 5 Consecutive Weeks, online
• Five classes: One class per week, for 5 weeks
• Dates for Classes: A list of dates will be provided to you. Request it via email before making your purchase.
• Class Time: 11AM-1PM Mountain Time, 1PM-3PM EST (Eastern Standard Time, US), 10AM-12PM PST (Pacific Standard Time, US)
• Duration: 2 or more hours each class
• Platform: ZOOM. Attendee's should be able to download and use the Zoom Meeting Platform (free). Leslie Montana is not responsible for technical issues on the attendee's side.
• Location: Your computer. You'll receive a link via email to join the live Zoom webinar. Please log on a few minutes early to make sure you're connected and ready to go.
• After each class you'll receive a link to the recording so you can watch again at your leisure. The recording will be available for 8 weeks or more.
• You'll be able to interact during live classes, and show your work for constructive critique as times allows.
• Leslie will be available via email during the week for questions pertaining to class and homework.
• There may be additional downloads and homework assignments, however, nothing is mandatory for your continued participation.
More information about Raindrops on Roses here.
To pay in installments at no extra cost, click Shop Pay above to learn more.