Continuation Raindrops on Roses workshop. This series is for those who have completed the introductory intensive and would like to continue at greater depth.
• Length of Series: 5 Consecutive Weeks, online
• Five classes: One class per week, for 5 weeks
• Dates for Classes: A list of dates will be provided to you. Request it via email before making your purchase.
• Class Time: 11AM-1PM Mountain Time, 1PM-3PM EST (Eastern Standard Time, US), 10AM-12PM PST (Pacific Standard Time, US)
• Duration: 2 or more hours each class
• Platform: ZOOM. Attendee's should be able to download and use the Zoom Meeting Platform (free). Leslie Montana is not responsible for technical issues on the attendee's side.
• Location: Your computer. You'll receive a link via email to join the live Zoom webinar. Please log on a few minutes early to make sure you're connected and ready to go.
• After each class you'll receive a link to the recording so you can watch again at your leisure. The recording will be available for 8 weeks or more.
• You'll be able to interact during live classes, and show your work for constructive critique as times allows.
• Leslie will be available via email during the week for questions pertaining to class and homework.
• There may be additional downloads and homework assignments, however, nothing is mandatory for your continued participation.
More information about Raindrops on Roses here.